Drill machines have long been of great use to many households across the world. India is no exception. If you are looking to buy a top class quality drill machine in India, you have reached the right place. We have compiled and broken down the five best drill machines for your utility.
Finding a good drill machine has many layers to it. The best drill machine has a few characteristics and tendencies that set it apart from the rest. Right from the grip to the vibrations and its stability, everything needs to be taken into account. The following list contains the best five drill machines across India.
Take a look at the contenders for the best drill machine in India 2019:
|Best Drill Machines||Chuck capacity||Wattage||Buy now|
|iBELL IBL ED06-91 High Speed Electric Drill||6.5 mm||420 watts ||Check the Price|
|Cheston 10 mm Drill Machine||10 mm||350 watts||Check the Price|
|Bosch GSB 500W Professional Tool Kit||1-10 mm||500 watts||Check the Price|
|Black & Decker KR554RE Variable Speed Reversible Hammer Drill Machine||13 mm||550 watts||Check the Price|
|Bosch GSB 500RE Tool Set||10 mm||550 watts||Check the Price|
Top Five Drill Machines in India 2019
iBELL IBL ED06-91 High Speed Electric Drill
The iBELL Drill Machine is a corded drill machine with an ergonomically designed handle that allows smooth, one-handed usage. It can be used to drill holes in the major surfaces – metal, wood and plastic. The speed of the drill is variable and can be controlled with the sensitive trigger. This allows for access to tight spaces. It also has a speed dial that allows you to change the speed of the drill according to your requirements. One can also use the ‘Lock on’ mode which allows users to keep the drill running continually when doing time consuming work.
- Easy one-handed usage
- Can lock speed for time consuming work
- Trigger sensitive speed control allows for precision drilling
- Durable thanks to power to size ratio
- Speed dial
- Compact size
- Powerful drill
- Excellent power to size ratio
- Forward/Reverse speed
- Cannot be used to drill concrete walls
Cheston 10mm Drill Machine
A really slick and well designed drill machine, the Cheston offers users a variety of utilities and pleasure of handling. It has a very efficient cooling system and can be used for various surfaces like wood, metal, plastic and masonry concrete. It comes with ergonomic handling and 5 pcs wall bits and 13HSS bits for greater flexibility in drilling. It also has a power lock button which helps with continual drilling on any of the surfaces. It has a speed of 2600 RPM with a power of 350 watts.
- Ergonomic handling
- Can be used for wood, plastic, metal and concrete
- Lock button helps with continual drilling
- Less vibrations
- Wall, metal and wood drilling
Bosch GSB 500W Professional Tool Kit
This drill machine kit from Bosch covers a wide range of drilling needs. The machine works well with surfaces like masonry, steel and wood. It has different drills with specific diameters for each of the surfaces. Thanks to its robust motor, the drill has great power and is very durable in spite of being comparatively light. The kit comes with 100 different accessories apart from the drill. We found that the drill along with kit is very portable.
- Comes with over 100 accessories, like claw hammer, adjustable wrench, screwdriver bits, metal drill bits, spirit level, and adjustable knife
- Can be used on surfaces like cement walls, steel and wood.
- Variable drill diameters
- Easily portable
- Long lasting material
- Electronic control technology
- 20 mm max capacity in wood
- 8 mm max capacity in metal
- 10 mm max capacity in concrete and masonry
- Drill bit needs to be tightened properly so that it does not get loose
Black & Decker KR554RE Variable Speed Reversible Hammer Drill Machine
The Black & Decker Drill Machine is very compact yet powerful. Apart from 550 watts power and 13 mm chuck capacity, it possesses 600 BPM and 800 RPM. It has a hammering mode that provides the speed and power to drill into various surfaces like masonry, wood and steel. The speed of the drill is variable and can be controlled through the fingertips. It features an ergonomic design that enables smooth and swift usage.
- Variable speed
- Insulated and shock proof body
- Lock on button
- Easy to change bits
- Reverse function for screwing
- Dual drilling modes
- Ergonomic design
- Side handle
- Metal drill bits not included
Bosch GSB 500RE Tool Set
This blue coloured compact kit features a host of accessories long with the drill that accentuate and simplify the drilling experience. It has 500 watts of power along with 100 millimetres of drilling diameter. It is very easy to use and is perfect for minor repairing or plumbing work along with mounting photo frames on walls. It can be used on surfaces like wood, concrete, tile and metal. It also features variable speeds. It has dual drill functions for different surfaces.
- Dual drill functions
- Comfortable grip
- Variable speed
- Kit contains other tools like impact drill, claw hammer, pliers, knife, spirit level etc.
- Powerful motor
- Compact design
- Light weight
- Forward/Reverse drilling
- Can’t drill in concrete walls
The Best Drill Machine in India 2019: Buyer’s Guide
When you’re looking for the best drill machine, keep the following pointers in mind –
- Variable speed – very important for use on all surfaces. You can drill into every surface with the same speed. The drill gets damaged. Also with variable speed you can expand your horizons and drill into various different surfaces. Sometimes, a hole needs to be drilled with extreme precision and variable speeds ensure that the precision is maintained. You can easily use the same drill for both screw driving and drilling, thanks to the variable speed function.
- Ergonomic handle – The handle is of the utmost importance when it comes to drilling. If the handle is not well designed then the pressure of drilling affects the quality of work. With an ergonomic handle, a drill becomes really effective in the right hands and can be used for all kinds of surfaces. One can even manage to reach tightly confined spaces with ease. The handle also affects the grip of a person which is highly important for drilling work. A well designed handle achieves a good grip which stabilizes the entire process of drilling.
- Speed lock button – Sometimes drilling requires a continued and sustained effort. During times like these it is very difficult to maintain an even speed. This is where speed lock buttons come in and prove to be useful. Also, with the speed lock button you can drill with a high speed and still be able to maintain precision and stability. This feature comes in handy when the drill is being used for construction purposes.
- Dual Drill functions – With dual drill functions, you can drill into a lot more surfaces than without them. With this function you can switch between two modes – hammering mode and rotary mode. The hammering mode creates a hammering motion which is very useful when drilling into hard surfaces like concrete. The rotary motion is very useful when it comes to drilling into softer and delicate surfaces like wood or metal.
- Multiple bits and other accessories – When it comes to drills, one can’t have too many bits for different surfaces. The more we have, the easier it is to drill conveniently and effectively into various surfaces. Apart from that a host of different accessories come in handy during any drilling work. If a drill comes along with the bits and accessories then you won’t have to worry about preparing for the task.
From all the different types of drills belonging to various companies which we have reviewed and tested, the five models mentioned above are the best drills available in India. All of the above mentioned drills possess the tendencies of a good drill machine. Whether you are looking to buy a drill for home uses or you are looking for a drill that can satisfy your professional needs, either way the above mentioned 5 are the best and they will prove to be effective for your needs.
Now when it comes to the topic of the best drill machine in India, we feel that the clear winner is the iBELL IBL ED06-91 High Speed Electric Drill. It comes with a lot of the necessary features. It is the most compact and durable drill machine available for sale in India. Also, it provides the best stability and comfort apart from also having ideal weight and power ratio. This amazing drill works well with all kinds of different surfaces.